Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We're Expecting!

Don't worry... that news was reported in January 2010 when we found out we where pregnant.  It is so hard to believe that my baby is already 8 months old.  It seems like yesterday I got my positive pregnancy tests.  I had taken a test on Thursday or Friday and it came back negative.  A few days later, on Monday I just had a feeling and decided to test again.  Eric was in the garage brewing beer so I didn't say what I was doing.  I had a bunch of cheap Dollar Store tests so I could go pee on a stick whenever my heart desired!  I remember not being sure I was seeing two pink lines.  The line came up so faint that I just kept staring at it.  I took it in the garage to Eric and just told him to look at it.  He stopped what he was doing and said there is two lines, go pee on the expensive stick just to make sure!  I had some First Response tests to use to double check if a cheap one came up positive.  Sure enough, it came up positive too.  I was PREGNANT!  
 We went to my first OBGYN appointment when I was 9 weeks pregnant.  Here is the first photo of our little bean!  It was great to see my little baby.  I had horrible all day sickness well into my second trimester.  I was given Zofran that I took until I was 5 or 6 months pregnant.
 Here is a photo from 13 weeks pregnant.  This is such an awesome shot!  Looks like she is laying in a hammock.
 This picture was taken on Easter Sunday.
 Our first 3D photo of our little girl.  This was taken at our 20 week big appointment.  We got to find out at 17 weeks that we where expecting a little girl!
 Here I am in the backyard with Rolo on Mother's Day.  I was 20 weeks pregnant.
 Here is the ultrasound confirming our little girl!  I was really surprised.  I thought for sure I was going to have a boy.  I couldn't wait to get out and start shopping for girl clothes.
 We went to Colorado when I was in the beginning of my third trimester.  It was a great vacation.  I got really swollen walking around Estes Park and had trouble catching my breath with the altitude.  This was one of our last pictures taken as a family of three.
I was swollen for pretty much my entire third trimester, wanted to eat all the time and gained a lot of weight, and started to get really tired.  I was ready to quit working.  At my 39 week appointment, we decided to set an induction date for Wednesday September 29, 2010.  We couldn't wait to meet our baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment