background

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mighty Fine Sunday

Today Avery and I met up with my friend Emily and her daughter Sophia for lunch and some shopping.  We decided to take the girls over to Mighty Fine Burgers.  We both love that place.  The girls had a great time looking around and enjoying some puffs and water.  Emily and I enjoyed our burgers and fries. 

Sophia's new thing is sticking out her tongue.  It is hilarious!  She just keeps sticking it in and out.  I just love this little sweet pea!
Avery was in a fabulous mood while out.  She inhaled her puffs even after having a really large lunch at home before going out.  I got a silly face on camera of her too. 
Avery loves drinking cold water from the straw. 
After lunch at Mighty Fine, we drove down to Once Upon A Child to see if we could find the girls some good toys and books.  No such luck.  We headed to Target afterwards.  After Target we decided to call it a day since it was 2pm and the girls needed afternoon naps. 

I'm already getting nervous about my small surgery tomorrow.  I know it is routine and will be quick but I can't help it.  My stomach is in knots.  I know I am worrying over nothing. 

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment