background

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Playing

Last night I sorted Avery's toys into the new fabric boxes I got that are going into the new espresso organizer in the study.  Eric is going to put that together this week for us, but all her toys are ready to go in the new boxes.  She loved playing with the red box and finding all of her goodies inside!  Of course once all the toys came out, she was mostly interested in chewing on the box than playing with anything else.  
 Rolo supervising the playing as always.
 Today we all stayed around the house.  I did a bunch of laundry and got together a bunch of stuff that needs to be dropped off at Goodwill.  Eric pulled grass/weeds from the beds outside and added more mulch.  I bought fresh grapes, blackberries, and strawberries which have been great to snack on.  We had some delicious BLT's for dinner tonight.

After Avery had her dinner and bath, I let her play around on the floor for awhile.  She spent most of the time pretty much up on all fours, rocking and reaching.  She is getting really close to crawling but hasn't done it yet.  I don't know what I'm going to do once she is mobile.  We haven't child proofed our house yet and I kind of enjoy being able to get things done knowing she can't get far on the floor.
 She rolled herself over and hung out watching the baseball game.  She watches like she really knows what is going on!  We can't wait to bring her to some Rockies games!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great week.  It's going to be a hot one!

No comments:

Post a Comment