background

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day and a little shopping

Eric worked a busy shift last night (no sleep or rest the entire 12 hour night shift) so he came home and went straight to bed.  I decided to head out for a little while once Avery took her morning nap.  We drove over to the Old Navy and Target in Sunset Valley.  I decided I'm going to save shopping for myself when I can have a day alone to really look and try things on.  I found some really cute things for Avery.  At Old Navy I got her two tops and two one piece outfits.
At Target I got her two tops and two bottoms. 
When we got home from shopping, we played for awhile in her bedroom.  She is rolling all over the place and getting around.  I'm still waiting on a real crawl though.  She was in such a good playful mood after shopping and lunch. 
Look at that face!
I was trying to get her to crawl to me while holding her big stuffed baseball.  She just came at it like she wanted to take a bite out of it. 
After Avery's afternoon nap, she played with Eric for awhile and I took some pictures of them together.  This was the only one that Avery actually looked at me and not at the TV.  I wish Eric was going to be home with us tonight.  I'm really looking forward to going out tomorrow as a family and spending time together. 
I've been craving nachos, so we put these together tonight for an early dinner.  They tasted so good!  We just used tortilla chips, ground beef, a can of Rotel, corn, taco seasoning and jalapeno seasoning, refried beans, and cheese.  I'm so full!
Avery loved her little bowl of beans!
Happy 1st Father's Day Eric!  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend all the dad's out there had a great Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment