background

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday

We started off the morning with Avery majorly throwing up right after breakfast and her bottle.  It came out of no where.  It surprised me because she hasn't thrown up since noon on Thursday.  Eric decided to play with Avery while I ran over to Super Target for a few groceries.  We mostly needed laundry detergent and baby food/snacks.  It was nice to run that errand quickly and quietly.  When I got home, I put the groceries away while Eric rocked Avery for a nap.  We tried giving her fruit flavored Pedialyte, but she wasn't interested.  I tasted that stuff for the first time today and it tastes disgusting!  Even without a bottle, she went down for a pretty decent nap. 
This afternoon Avery had fun playing in her jumper and saucer.  Eric made two loaves of homemade bread in the bread maker today.  He made an oatmeal bread and a white sandwich bread.  I love how good the house smells when there is bread baking!  I also made chicken tacos for dinner in the crock pot.  They turned out delicious as always.  We got the baseboards, area rug and wood floor cleaned in the study/future playroom.  I moved most of Avery's toys in there this afternoon.  That was the only room we had time to clean the floors in today.  We are going to finish the baseboards, vacuuming and wood floors tomorrow.  Eric also wants to mow the grass tomorrow and water the shrubs/flowers.  We don't have much planned or going on this weekend.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment