background

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Saturday with new crafts

I'm happy to report that Avery took two great naps for me today!  After her nice long 2 hour morning nap, we headed over to Super Target for a few things and to just get out of the house for a little while.  I picked out the new pink and white lamp I want for Avery's bedroom.  Out of her entire nursery set we got, the only coordinating things left in her bedroom are the lamp and window valance.  I'm going to change out the lamp and make a new pink and green window valance.  Her room will have more girly touches to it with the added pink. 

After Avery's afternoon nap, we did some playing in the family room.  She was in a really good playful mood. 
Our friends Michael and Jenny stopped over with their daughter Rhyan and dog Rudder.  Jenny made me this adorable bow holder bulletin board for Avery's room.  I just love it! 
Jenny also made Avery's this personalized bib!  Check out her website and Facebook page.  Two Sisters Crafting and Two Sisters Crafting Facebook Page
Avery chowed down on some rice and beans with cheese and veggies for dinner tonight.  She was so content and happy feeding herself after a massive meltdown.  I guess eating relaxed her!
Look how cute the bow holder bulletin board looks all fixed up!  I'm going to have Eric hang it up in Avery's room tomorrow.  I'm going to have all of her monthly photos displayed on it.  And all of her cute bows.  I already want to buy more!
As I was cleaning up around the house, I put the new bib on the doorknob of Avery's room.  It actually looks really cute hanging there, so I might keep it on her door! 
Avery just doing some evening jumping.  She hasn't loved spending as much time in her jumper lately, so I was surprised she stayed in there for about 30 minutes.
Hope you are having a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment