background

Friday, June 24, 2011

Quiet Friday

Today we where going to meet my friend Angie and her kids at the mall, but Angie and I both decided to go shopping next Friday instead.  I have been really tired all day today and not feeling 100%.  We still ran over to the pet store and Old Navy this morning, but have been hanging at home the rest of the day.  I found a cute summer dress to wear for Avery's 9 month pictures in a couple weeks. 

After lunch, we hung out in the playroom for awhile.  I gave Avery her sippy cup with water.  She is still learning how to use it, but she actually got it in her mouth on her own and was drinking a little water. 
So happy to be playing!

Today has been a quiet day for us.  Avery has not wanted to nap, so I haven't had a good break all day.  I'm finishing up laundry and going to catch up on Bachelorette tonight.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment