background

Thursday, June 9, 2011

We didn't do anything today!

Today was just Avery and I.  We didn't do anything or go anyplace today.  We stayed at home in our pajamas in the nice cool house.  Avery took two really good naps for me today, did some playing and jumping, and got a nice long bath this evening after her dinner.  I did a few little things around the house like laundry and dishes, but that was about it.  The house is pretty clean and organized right now which I am loving.  Eric is at work until 7pm.  I have meat sauce in the crock pot to have over some spaghetti noodles for dinner.  It smells great and I can't wait to eat.  I think we still have some mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert.  It was a quiet and relaxing day, just what we needed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment