background

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We're Here!

This morning we had to get up bright and early and head to the airport.  We are headed to Washington DC/Virginia to visit my family for a couple weeks!  We have a 3 hour flight and flew into Baltimore.  Avery had a few crying fits on the flight, but she also took a couple naps and played some too.  All in all, she did alright.  Here she is hanging out after a nap mid flight!  And yes, she is in her pajamas!  We took off at 6:45am!
 Welcome to VIRGINIA!  I wish this picture was more up close, but I was still able to get it cruising down the road in some heavy traffic!  It was great to see that sign.  Before getting home, we stopped for some lunch at Chickfila since we where all starving.
 We got to my parents house this afternoon and relaxed.  Avery had fun playing in the exersaucer my parents had set up for her and checking out some new toys.  I got everything unpacked and organized in my old bedroom turned guest room.  Mom and I ran over to Giant to get some groceries.  We decided to have an easy night and picked up pizzas from Tony's NY Pizza... the BEST pizza ever.  Dinner was delicious.
Avery is exhausted and already asleep.  We are hoping she has a good night sleeping.  It is going to be different for all of us because we all are sharing one room.  I just want us all to get some good sleep so we can start fresh tomorrow.  It feels good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment