background

Friday, May 27, 2011

Spaghetti, candy and a future bathing beauty

Eric had to work a 24 hour shift, so it was me, Avery and grandma Charlene today!  Grandma Charlene worked a bunch in the yard again while I watched Avery.  I feel really bad that I haven't been more help outside.  Avery hasn't been napping well and I don't want her sitting in the hot sun with her fair skin.  Our yard is coming along great.  I'll be posting final yard pictures once everything is complete!

I've been slow cooking some meat sauce for dinner tonight.  We are going to have some spaghetti.  The entire house smells great and I can't wait to eat.  
 Earlier in the day, Avery and I ran out to Target.  We are going to a birthday party tomorrow, so we bought a present and a few other random things we needed.  I didn't really NEED these peanut butter M&M's or the diet Coke I bought, but it sure has tasted great this afternoon.  Grandma Charlene was happy to see I bought her favorite candy.
 After Avery's non-existent nap, I decided to try on her new bathing suit.  Aunt Susan bought this for her while shopping at the outlets in VA.  It is from Gymboree.  It is too cute!  It fits great and I'm excited to get her into the pool on Monday during our Memorial Day BBQ.
 Rolo liked it too and gave a lick of approval!
Grandma Charlene is showering and I am getting dinner finished up so we can eat.  I'm hoping Avery sleeps through the night.  I'm not sure what happened to my awesome sleeper.  She hasn't been napping well and has been waking in the middle of the night for a bottle.  Cross your fingers I get a full nights sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment