background

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Brownies and grandma Charlene is back!

Eric got home from work this morning as Avery and I where getting up.  We all had some breakfast, attempted to get Avery down for a nap (no luck), then decided to get out and about for awhile.  We made another donation to Goodwill, stopped at the credit union, got some groceries and stuff for fixing up the yard at Walmart, then got lunch to go at Chipolte.  Avery was fast asleep in her car seat, so we decided not to wake her.  Avery finally went down for a good two hour nap this afternoon!  Eric and I decided to be lazy instead of doing stuff around the house.  We both had our laptops in our master bed, cheese and crackers to snack on, and just talked and played on our computers.  We are dorks.  It was so nice!  

I decided this evening that I wanted brownies and I only make the best!  I LOVE some Ghirardelli brownies! This is the huge box from Costco!  
 I can't wait to eat these after dinner!  I just need to cut them up and sprinkle them with powdered sugar.  We are having chicken tortilla soup for dinner.  It smells great!
 While I was getting dinner ready and feeding Avery, Eric drove over to the airport to pick up grandma Charlene.  She landed early and they got home around 6pm.  I'm so excited she is here until Sunday afternoon!  She brought Avery some goodies!  She got her some Colorado Rockies pajamas and a cute outfit from Carter's!  The fish pants are 18 months but they are leggings and look like they could fit now!  The top is a 12 month.  Both outfits are really cute.
Hope everyone has a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment