background

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ran errands and Avery met her great grandma today!

Today Eric, Avery and I ran some errands in the morning.  We went over to Costco to get some more formula.  Then we stopped at Super Walmart to get a bunch of groceries.  We needed to get everything to make lasagna, garlic bread and salads for dinner.  I also decided to make some Funfetti cupcakes for dessert!  We also needed more diapers and wipes for Avery.  And of course she ended up getting a new toy while we where out.  I'm horrible, I am always buying new little toys for her!  Here she is enjoying shopping in the Ergo carrier!  
 Once we got home, Avery went down for a nap and Eric started prepping for dinner.  I got the cupcakes started and cleaned up some around the house.  My grandparents flew into VA today from FL.  We wanted the house to look nice and have a yummy meal ready for dinner!
Avery met her great grandma today!  Grandma was so excited to finally meet her.  I was so happy that Avery didn't seem scared and went right to her!  Avery loved all of grandma's jewelry and kept grabbing at it.  We all had a really nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment