background

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just the girls today

Today it was just Avery and I.  This morning after Avery took her first nap, we went over to Goodwill to drop off all our donations.  Then we made a quick stop at the credit union to withdraw some money.  Afterwards, I decided to run down to Hobby Lobby to see if I could find a white headband for all of Avery's new bows, but they where out.  They had every other color except white.  We headed home after that.  We played on the floor in Avery's room before her afternoon nap.  I love her new fish tank top!  My mom got that for her when we went shopping at the outlets last week.  

 Trying so hard to reach my camera!
During Avery's naps today I was able to make more progress around the house.  I have the guest room closet all cleaned out and organized.  I took out a bunch of trash and recycling.  I have some more things ready to go to Goodwill.  Tomorrow when Eric is home, we'll knock out some more around the house.

Avery was rather cranky late this afternoon and evening.  I think her teething is really bothering her.  She is drooling like crazy, pulling on her ears and just fussy.  I gave her some Tylenol which seemed to help.  She was in a good mood jumping right before bed!
 Once I got Avery in bed I realized I was starving!  I hadn't had much to eat all day... just a bowl of honey nut cheerios and some grapes!  I decided to make some bean and cheese tacos for dinner.  Seriously, this is the easiest meal ever and so good!  You only need four things!
 My delicious tacos!
Since I have the night to myself, I'm catching up on some recorded shows!  I have The Bachelorette, 90210 and 16 & Pregnant.  I won't be able to watch everything, but it will be nice to relax with some girly shows tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment