background

Monday, September 12, 2011

two bummers: erin leaves and my truck

Once again I have a post with no pictures. 

Erin left to go home today.  I'm bummed.  It is always so much fun when we have our long weekends together.  We are hoping she can fly out in December or January.  Neither of us like going 6-8 months without seeing each other.  Thanks for coming out to Texas to visit Erin!  I had so much fun and I'm going to miss you a ton!

When Erin, Avery, and I left to take Erin to the airport my truck wouldn't start.  I tried to get it to start multiple times.  Nothing.  Luckily Eric was close by at a doctor appointment and was able to get home and drive Erin to the airport.  She made her flight.  I'm pretty sure I need a new starter.  My battery was just checked at Sears about three weeks ago and it was fine.  I was told that a new starter could be in my future.  Well, it sure is.  It sucks.  We are going to figure out what to do with my truck tomorrow.  Boo.

I'm relaxing tonight.  I am so tired.  I haven't been sleeping well and have been staying up way too late the past few days.  It will be an early night for me.  I need to watch Bachelor Pad first though! 

Hope everyone had a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment