background

Thursday, September 8, 2011

3 weeks and Erin arrives today!

I can't believe that in just 3 weeks my tiny little baby is going to be one year old!  I can't believe an entire year has almost gone by.  We have started the birthday party planning and have sent all the invitations out in the mail.  We have set up our last photo shoot with Tiffany of Tiffany Cross Photography to get Avery's one year pictures taken, along with a fun smash cake shoot!  I can't wait.  My baby is turning into a little girl!  Here is a vintage shot taken when she was about a week old. 
My best friend from back home is flying into Austin today!  I'm so excited to have her here all weekend.  Erin and I have know each other since the fall of 1999 and have been best friends ever since.  We have been through everything together.  We plan on doing some shopping, going out to eat, playing with Avery, and relaxing around the house all weekend.  We'll of course take some pictures as well!  We'll be leaving around 2pm to head over to the airport to pick Erin up. 

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment