background

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

tuesday stuff

Today I decorated for fall/Halloween! 
My one lone plastic pumpkin.  Sad isn't it?  I still need to pick up a few decorations.  I did get this yummy smelling Yankee Candle to burn in my kitchen.  It is Spiced Pumpkin.  It is making the entire house smell great. 
Avery is happiest playing with boxes.  Her birthday and Christmas will be really fun with all the boxes and wrapping paper.  I was stocking her baskets at her changing table with diapers and wipes and she was really interested in the wipes box. 
Avery was excited about her vegetables at lunch.  I'm glad she has been eating them.  She really liked the canned mixed vegetables, rinsed off with water, and served warm.  I like the cans because they are so easy and she is getting a mixture of five different vegetables.  I thought she liked pineapple but the past few days she just sucks in a piece and spits it out. 
The big brown dog looking out for fallen veggies. 
After an early lunch, we headed out to run a couple errands.  We stopped at CVS to pick up my prescriptions first.  Then we headed over to Costco to do some shopping.  Avery loves riding around in the cart at Costco.  So much to look at.  We even got a sample of some ice cream bars!  We picked up tons of groceries and her last container of formula.  I can't believe she will be drinking all whole milk soon.  We have already started the transition, but are taking it slow.  Within a month she will be off formula.  That will be nice on the bank account! 

Once we got home and unloaded everything, we spent some of the afternoon playing in the living room.  We had lots of toys out and some cartoons on the Disney channel playing.  We played chase and hide and seek. 
Here she comes!!
Mother and daughter sippy cups. 
Today was a nice day.  I'm looking forward to the next few days.  Eric will be home Wednesday and Thursday.  On Friday I am spending part of the day with one of my best friends Angie and her kiddos at her house.  We are making a few things for Avery's party. 

Enjoy your night!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good day! Cute pics!

    Blog link changed to http://jamiesjourneythroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete