background

Thursday, September 15, 2011

another day at home

Well today was another day spent at the house.  I'm so happy that Eric is going to pick up a new battery for my truck this evening and get it fixed.  Not being able to go out anyplace since Monday hasn't been fun.  We did the usual playing, cartoons, and short walk today.  I picked up around the house (didn't clean) and finished a small load of laundry. 

This evening I decided to make Avery and I a box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese for dinner.  She loved it and gobbled it up.  Just like her mama!  She is so serious in this picture. 
After dinner was bath time.  She likes watching the water run into the tub and watching me toss all the bath toys in. 
Leaning over to test out the water. 
Washing Avery has become a challenge.  She used to just lay down or sit still for me in the tub.  Now she is crawling all over the place and standing up in the tub!  It makes me nervous.  Here she is standing up after she tossed some toys out onto the floor! 
I'm happy to report that we have found a great sippy cup that Avery has been able to use.  She still tosses it around and plays with it, but she will just sit and drink if she is thirsty.  I'm so happy she is drinking water!  She has about 5 to 6 ounces of water a day from the sippy cup!  It is the Dr. Browns brand.  It was an expensive cup, but worth it if it helps her drink.  I want to get another one next time I go to Buy Buy Baby. 
I'm going to wash the dishes and then play with Avery until her bedtime!  Hope everyone had a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment