background

Sunday, August 21, 2011

day of shopping

Today I spent the entire day down at the San Marcos outlets with my parents.  Eric has no interest in shopping, so he stayed at home with Avery.  We got to the mall as soon as it opened at 10am.  We shopped till we dropped!  It was really hot out and packed because it was the last day of tax free shopping weekend.  We went to Johnny Rockets for lunch and it was so good!
I love that they have real Cherry Coke!
Our smiley face of ketchup.
All our yummy burgers, fries, and onion rings.  We ate so much and walked out of there stuffed.
My dad carried all our bags while we shopped.  When we started making our way back to the car, I had to get a picture of him carrying all our bags!  I had so much fun shopping with my parents today.  I always miss them and hate that we live so far away.
All of the goods piled into the back of the truck.
For dinner we are having chicken tacos.  I started the taco meat before we left for the outlets this morning.  When we got home, it smelled great in the house.  Avery had her dinner and bath pretty early.  She is sporting her new t-shirt that my parents brought her.  It says My First Deerfield Beach Florida t-shirt on it.
We are going to have a relaxing night.  Hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment