background

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

afternoon out

Avery and I had a relaxing morning having breakfast and playing.  She took a short morning nap for me which gave me enough time to take a shower and do some dishes.  I gave Avery an early lunch since we had plans to meet my friend Angie and her kids in the early afternoon for some shopping.  Avery inhaled her rice, beans, and cheese!  She was so quiet while she ate.  She really enjoyed her lunch.
We met our friends around 12:30pm at South Park Meadows shopping center.  We spent a few hours browsing the stores.  We stopped at Target to have an afternoon snack.  I found two cute hair bows at Hobby Lobby and a fun Halloween outfit at JCPenney for Avery.  I didn't want to buy much today because Angie and I are going to Round Rock outlets on Friday to shop during tax free weekend.

This evening I'm relaxing and catching up on Bachelor Pad.  I'm getting really excited for my parents to get here this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment