background

Thursday, August 18, 2011

blah morning and healthy snacks

I did not feel well when I woke up this morning.  For one, I haven't been able to sleep at night the past 4 or 5 nights.  I started taking a new medication and it isn't agreeing with me.  I talked to my doctor today about the side effects I was having and she told me to stop taking it immediately and to come in and see her next week. I have an appointment set for Tuesday.  I'm hoping I can sleep better tonight and feel refreshed in the morning.

Later this afternoon when I was feeling a little better, Avery and I took a trip over to Sprouts.  I really needed to buy her yogurts and wanted to look for some healthier on the go snacks as well.  She just loves shopping in Sprouts!
I found a few good things for Avery to snack on.  Annie's Cheddar Bunnies, Annie's Fruity Bunnies, and Earths Best Organic Vanilla cookies.  We sampled the cookies this afternoon and they are a hit.
This evening I'm going to try and knock out a little cleaning and laundry around the house.  My parents are flying in Saturday evening and I always like the house to look as nice as possible when we have guests.  I know it will be turned upside down within a day, but I like to start fresh!

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow!  I'm driving up to my good friend Angie's house so we can drive together over to Round Rock outlets for some SHOPPING!  It is tax free shopping weekend in Texas starting tomorrow.  I love that Angie loves to shop just as much as I do.  My awesome amazing wonderful sweet husband is taking care of Avery while I go have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment