background

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

wednesday play date

Avery and I spent the day with my good friend Angie and her two kids, Austin and Kinley.  We always have so much fun hanging out.  Today we had a successful lunch at Chickfila with no screaming and food throwing.  Avery LOVED the Chickfila fries I gave her at lunch.  After lunch, we walked over to the Super Target.  Neither of us needed to buy much, but it is still always fun to walk around looking and talking.  I could wander around Target for hours!

After lunch and shopping, we headed back over to Angie's house.  We snacked on some leftover party treats from Kinley's birthday, talked, and the kids played.  Avery always has a blast at their house.  They have tons of fun toys.  I always leave their house with another toy in mind that I want to buy Avery. 

Here is little Miss One Year old playing with her new picnic basket. 
I got one of all the kids, but nobody was looking.  Avery and Kinley are interested in the tea set. 
Having fun playing with all the blocks. 
Avery finally taking a moment to look up at mommy for a picture.  She was having such a great time. 
We're going to miss Angie, Austin, and Kinley next week!  They are going on a cruise with their family.  They are going to have so much fun.  We can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures when they return. 

When we got home from our play date, Avery was ready for her dinner and bath.  Once she was in bed I started with some cleaning that needed to get done.  I was able to clean both bathrooms, dust all the wood furniture and window sills, and clean the kitchen counters.  I'm glad I knocked all of that out.  Tomorrow I just have to do all the laundry and clean/vacuum the floors. 

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment