background

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The past two days

Yesterday my friend Emily and I went shopping down at San Marcos outlet mall.  It was really nice to have a girls day out without the babies.  We had lunch and did some shopping.  I didn't buy a ton even thought I had birthday money to spend.  I want to shed some pounds before using money towards clothes.  I still had a great time out and about with one of my good friends. 

When I got home from shopping, Eric and I had dinner, gave Avery dinner, and got Avery in the bath.  She just loves to play and splash in the water.  I had to get a picture of her having fun!
Today Eric had a brew day and made two different beers.  I spent the day with a very loud and cranky baby inside.  Avery feels like she has 3 teeth coming in at once on the top of her mouth.  She got some Tylenol today to see if it would help, but she still seemed to be annoyed by her teeth.  She was nice enough to let me take some cute new pictures of her in the big chair in the living room.  I got her a few new bows at a stand at the mall yesterday.  One had strawberries on it, so I had to buy that for her! 

Trying to grab my camera.  Little stinker.

Eric has a dental appointment at 4pm so he just left for that.  Once he gets home we are going to be doing some cleaning and laundry.  Eric's mom is flying in from Colorado tomorrow afternoon, so we want the house to look nice.  We are looking forward to having her here for a long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment