background

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

morning playdate and afternoon at home

Avery and I had a play date with my friend Ashley and her daughter Sienna today.  We went over to their house around 11:45 this morning to hang out and visit.  Sienna is just beautiful and just seeing how small she was made me miss those days with Avery!  Sienna is a few months younger than Avery, so she isn't mobile yet.  I had a great time visiting with Ashley and her husband Frank, and I know Avery enjoyed meeting Sienna and getting lots of puppy kisses from their two dogs.  Hopefully we'll plan more play dates in the future!

This afternoon, Avery took a great afternoon nap.  Eric and I just relaxed while the house was quiet.  When Avery woke up she was ready to play!
Eric made us taco salads for dinner tonight.  They tasted so good!  Avery was crawling around the kitchen while we made our salads, and I got this cute picture of her feet.  She enjoyed some taco meat, cheese, black beans, and corn for dinner. 
I've been in a funk the past few days with keeping up on my house cleaning.  I'm not sure what it is but I don't have any motivation, which is so not like me.  If you are close to me, you know I am weird OCD about cleaning and organizing.  I tried getting some stuff done this evening, but it wasn't much.  Maybe I'll have a better day with that stuff tomorrow.  Hope everyone had a great Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment