background

Saturday, July 23, 2011

new glider and ottoman

About two weeks ago, the glider in Avery's room broke.  We got that glider for a steal before Avery was born.  Our neighbors had a yard sale and sold the glider and ottoman to us for $40!  I wasn't heartbroken that the chair broke after using it for almost 10 months, but I'm not ready to part with a rocker in Avery's room.  We still give bottles and rock to to sleep every night.  I started searching on Craigslist to see if I could find another good deal on a glider and ottoman set.  I came across a posting from the beginning of July.  It was for a really pretty sage green and white gingham glider with matching ottoman for $50!  I told Eric we had to see if it was still available.  It would look perfect in Avery's room and it was the style I really liked.  Plus, it is Pottery Barn brand!  We got lucky and it was still available.  We drove out to Steiner Ranch today to pick it up.  I'm so excited we got this new glider to replace the old one!  It looks great in Avery's room and is so pretty! 
We put it to the test tonight with Avery's bed time bottle.  She settled in, and fell right to sleep.  Hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment