background

Saturday, January 14, 2012

pink toenails

This morning Avery and I got up, had breakfast, and got ready to head out to do a little shopping at Costco.  We got there at 10am when they opened.  I can't stand running errands on Saturday and Sunday, so if I have to go it is when the stores first open.  I, like always, forgot my shopping list on the fridge, so I was trying to remember everything we needed.  I remembered the bread, chicken nuggets, frozen mixed vegetables, frozen broccoli, and I picked up a couple cheap outfit sets for Avery.  I forgot to get vegetable oil and flour.  I guess we'll be going back to Costco either tomorrow or Monday.  I need to start using my phone to make shopping lists instead of the old fashioned pen and paper.  I just always forget it, and I always have my phone on me.

Once we got home, we had lunch and did some playing.  I painted Avery's toenails last night!  Isn't it cute!  It was hard to paint them perfectly because she moves around, but she did well.  I'm looking forward to her sporting cute pink toenails for the spring and summer wearing her sandals.
Avery is getting so tall and is reaching up for everything.  She can reach the top of her toy cubbie in the playroom.  She's reaching up for one of her favorite toys, her purse.
Avery didn't take her usual morning nap today since we went out, so she is napping now.  Once she wakes up we are going to take a walk around the neighborhood and stop by the park for a little while.  It is a pretty day out and she loves being outside.  Plus I need the exercise!
This evening I've got a little cleaning and laundry to do, and I have got to catch up on The Bachelor!  Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Bachelor! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her toes look adorable!! Kinley and I did our grocery shopping too. I wasn't too excited about the idea of taking her with me, but Doc and Austin went to work and run errands, so I had no choice! ;-) She was pretty good though. :-)

    ReplyDelete