background

Monday, January 2, 2012

a little fun for a monday

I found this fun survey on another mommy blog that I follow.  I thought it would be fun, especially for those that read my blog but don't know me in real life.  :-)

Favorite time of day : I love my evenings.  Once Avery is in bed, I can get all the things done around the house that I wanted to get done all day... or just relax and watch some recorded shows or play online.

Favorite season : I love fall!  I love the clothes, the cooler weather (that we hardly get in Texas!), the excitement of the holidays right around the corner, the smells, the urge to bake all the time, and just the overall cozy feeling that goes along with fall.

Favorite month : This is so hard!  I'm just going to say I love months September-December. :-)

Favorite holiday : I love Christmas.  I love having my house all decorated, baking tons of goodies to eat, and nothing beats Christmas with a little one!

Favorite subject in school : I really enjoyed the psychology courses that I took in school.  Maybe one day I will get back to school and actually complete my degree.

Favorite channel : Don't laugh, but I love watching MTV.  I'm addicted to the horrible reality shows like Jersey Shore and Teen Mom.

Favorite color : I love greens and browns.

Favorite song : Right now my favorite song is LMFAO's Sexy and I know it!  It pumps me up.  "This is how I roll, animal print pants outta control!"

Favorite movie : Sweet Home Alabama... hands down!

Favorite celebrity : Reese Withersppon, Rachel McAdams, Matthew McConaughey

Favorite kind of music : I listen to mostly pop music from the 90's to today, with a little country tossed in there.

Favorite TV show : I LOVE all of the Bachelor and Bachelorette shows the best, followed by my MTV drama.

Favorite thing to do : Shopping.  I'm not even going to lie.

Favorite place in the world : The beach.  I haven't been to the beach since 2006.

Favorite hobby : This is hard for me.  I don't really have a hobby, besides blogging.  This is something I am going to work on this year.  I don't have that one special thing that I LOVE and can do well.  I really enjoy baking and photography and want to work on getting better at both.  I've also become much more interested in sewing and want to test the waters with that.

Favorite kind of animal : Dogs and horses.

Favorite place to live : I've lived in New York, Virginia, and Texas.  Out of the three, I would say my favorite place is Texas... but once we move to Colorado, that will be my favorite!

Favorite place to vacation : Once again, the beach!

Favorite restaurant : Chuy's or Coopersmith's... now I'm hungry!

Favorite food : Mexican

Favorite thing to cook : Any kind of comfort food that is loaded with butter and cheese!  Those always taste the best.

Favorite drink : I love sweet iced tea.

Favorite chore : Cleaning Avery's room or doing Avery's laundry.  I love all her cute little stuff!

Favorite makeup : Clinique

Favorite hair products : Pureology and ENJOY

Favorite lotion : Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body Works

Favorite perfume : Romance by Ralph Lauren

Favorite blogger : I really enjoy reading all of the blogs that I follow.  I have to give my best friend Angie credit for getting me into blogging.  I started reading her blog and loved that she had a day to day journal with pictures of her kids.  It motivated me.

Favorite thing to blog about : Avery of course!

Favorite books : I really enjoyed reading The Hunger Games.  I still need to read the other two books in the series.

Favorite thing to wear : Anything comfy and casual.  Around the house I like pretty pajama sets and for going out I like jeans, cardigans, loose fitting tops, flip flops.

Favorite kind of day : I love a good stormy day!  I think it is because it is ALWAYS nice and sunny here that I just crave some bad weather.

Favorite memory : Having Avery and marrying my sweetheart.

2 comments:

  1. I love Bachelor(ette)&teenmom too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on bachelor shows and teen mom! I found teen mom while on maternity leave ha ha I miss the days of lo and I watching Regis every morning!

    ReplyDelete