1. My amazing husband Eric. He is my best friend. He is so loyal, caring, loving, patient, hard working, kind, funny, and supportive. I am so blessed to have him as my partner for life. I love you so much Forrest.
2. My sweet baby girl Avery. You really don't know what love is until you look down in your arms at your own child. I am in absolute love with my beautiful blue eyed red headed daughter. She makes me laugh daily. I have so much fun spending my days at home with her and watching her grow, learn new things, and have fun playing.
3. My wonderful family. I am so happy to have such great relationships with my dad, my mom, my brother, and my in-laws. They all mean the world to me. It is such a great feeling to know that I have a family of open arms to go to at any time.
4. My big brown dog. I love my Rolo Brown to pieces. Even though I have to sweep my floors daily so we aren't kicking up balls of dog hair. You are a good boy bean.
5. My awesome friends. I know many people, but I call few my best and close friends. As you grow older, it is really hard to make new friends and maintain the friendships you have. I am one lucky girl to still have some best friends at the age of 30. I don't have to name names, you lovely ladies know who you are and I love you like sisters.
I have a sweet life and I am so thankful that it is the life that has been handed to me.
I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!!