background

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm thankful for...

1.  My amazing husband Eric.  He is my best friend.   He is so loyal, caring, loving, patient, hard working, kind, funny, and supportive.  I am so blessed to have him as my partner for life.  I love you so much Forrest. 

2. My sweet baby girl Avery.  You really don't know what love is until you look down in your arms at your own child.  I am in absolute love with my beautiful blue eyed red headed daughter.  She makes me laugh daily.  I have so much fun spending my days at home with her and watching her grow, learn new things, and have fun playing. 

3.  My wonderful family.  I am so happy to have such great relationships with my dad, my mom, my brother, and my in-laws.  They all mean the world to me.  It is such a great feeling to know that I have a family of open arms to go to at any time.

4.  My big brown dog.  I love my Rolo Brown to pieces.  Even though I have to sweep my floors daily so we aren't kicking up balls of dog hair.  You are a good boy bean. 

5.  My awesome friends.  I know many people, but I call few my best and close friends.  As you grow older, it is really hard to make new friends and maintain the friendships you have.  I am one lucky girl to still have some best friends at the age of 30.  I don't have to name names, you lovely ladies know who you are and I love you like sisters. 

I have a sweet life and I am so thankful that it is the life that has been handed to me.

I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment