background

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

nice day at home

Today was just a lazy day at home.  Eric was off today so it was nice to have everyone at home.  We went for a nice long walk around the neighborhood.  We stopped at the park before we came home and ended up meeting a few of our neighbors.  I met a few ladies who are stay at home moms with kids close in age to Avery.  One little girl we met was named Avery too!  All the moms meet at the park on Tuesday and Thursday morning.  I'm looking forward to taking Avery out and meeting some new friends! 

We got a little laundry done and steam cleaned our hard wood floors.  I cleaned out our pantry of all the left over junk food we had from the party this weekend.  Some new additions to our pantry are these little pouches for Avery.  It is squeezable fruit and seems to be pretty popular with the little ones.  We haven't tried one yet, but I'll report back on how she likes them.
Since it got pretty warm today, I dressed Avery in one of her new outfits she got for her birthday.  My good friend Angie got her two little outfits with tank tops and adorable bloomers.  They are so cute.  Her big bow is from Angie too! 

Since we stayed home all day, Avery had lots of play time.  She liked playing with her new stroller and babies this afternoon.  I love that she has a bunch of girly toys to play with now.  I always loved my dolls growing up, so I hope she enjoys them as much as I did.  I can't wait until she is old enough to play Barbies!
We made some delicious crock pot chili and rice for dinner tonight.  It was so nice to sit down with a warm bowl of chili with Eric once Avery was asleep.  We are spending our evening relaxing and watching a little baseball.  Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment