background

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

4 years, milanos, visitors

On this day four years ago, Eric and I tied the knot in Colorado!  I can't believe it has already been that long.  Marriage is hard, and we are always learning and growing and loving every day.  I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else.  We are two very different people who bring out the best in each other.  Eric, I love you more every day and I'm looking forward to making more memories in our years together.

We decided to go out to lunch for our anniversary.  Our family of three went to eat lunch at a little Italian place called Milanos.  It was delicious!  Eric and I both had a panini sandwich, and I had some minestrone soup too.  Avery had penne with butter and Parmesan cheese.  She went to town with her lunch.  She loved checking out all of the wonderful desserts they had!
We decided on splitting a piece of the red velvet cake, one of my favorites.... and apparently Avery's too.  She LOVED it and made a huge red mess! 
After lunch we ran a few errands before coming home.  We did some laundry and cleaned the house up some while Avery took her afternoon nap.

We are super excited that grandpa Rick and grandma Liz and Emily are flying in this evening from Colorado!  Avery is going to wake up to a full house in the morning.  She loves having visitors.  Tomorrow is Liz's birthday, so we are making a special dinner and dessert at home.  Not sure what the rest of the weekend has in store!

Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment