background

Sunday, October 2, 2011

photo shoot, halloween outfit, chuys lunch, first good bye

 This morning we got up bright and early to get ready for Avery's one year photo shoot.  This is our last scheduled shoot with Tiffany from Tiffany Cross Photography.  The shoot went great and I can not wait to see the pictures!  We did a couple outfits, some props, and a smash cupcake! 

Since it is October and officially fall, I decided to put Avery in one of her new Halloween outfits. I love Halloween so she has quite a few outfits to wear this month.  Now the weather just needs to cool off.

Today we all went to lunch at Chuy's.  They have delicious Mexican food.  Chuy's is my dad's favorite Mexican place in Austin, so we always try and go while my parents are visiting.  (Please excuse me in this picture, I have no make up on!).
Chips, salsa, and jalapeno ranch dip.  I filled up on this and couldn't eat much of my meal!  It is so good!
Avery ready to eat.  She had Cheerios, rice, refried beans, guacamole, and grilled chicken for lunch. 
After lunch, we just spent the rest of the day at home hanging out.  Eric's mom left to go home this evening around 7pm.  We took some cute pictures before she left for the airport. 

Tomorrow morning my parents head back home.  I love having family visit, but I enjoy getting back to normal too.  Tomorrow I'll be catching up on laundry and doing a bunch of cleaning.  I might also head to Target for a few things.  Eric is working in the afternoon and evening, but we'll have all day Tuesday together.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. You could also take a look at the various new Halloween outfits from Buy Costumes and you might just be able to select a good costume for Avery!

    ReplyDelete