background

Monday, October 17, 2011

blogging slacker

I feel like I've been slacking a little with blogging lately.  Our company left on Saturday evening, Sunday was a lazy day around the house with a Target run thrown in there, and today I'm trying to be productive with the cleaning and laundry.  I want to get the house back to normal after having so many visitors in and out the past month.  I love having family visit, but it is also nice to get back into your normal daily routine. 

I've set a goal for myself to get out and walk for 30 minutes 5 days a week.  I really need to do something because my weight has never been this high and I am sick of not having any clothes that fit or look nice on me.  I'm also going to be preparing more meals at home, drinking more liquids (MIO is my new friend!), and watching my portions.  I believe that you can eat what you want in moderation.  I am searching for new easy recipes to try, so if you have any good ones or sites to check out please let me know!

I have my first therapy appointment tomorrow afternoon for my anxiety.  I'll report back on how it went.  I'm also hoping to get Avery over to the little pumpkin patch at the church on Slaughter for some pictures and to pick out a couple pumpkins.  Hopefully we can see our friends this week for a play date too. 

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment