background

Sunday, October 30, 2011

halloween birthday party

Today I got to dress Avery up in her Halloween costume.  She is the cutest little ladybug you've ever seen!  We had our friend Austin's 4th birthday party to go to.  I took a few pictures at home before we left. 

Um... wheres the candy at??
My little ladybug!! 
Little ladybug crawling around in front of the house.  She actually liked being in her costume.  I thought she was going to hate it. 
How adorable is she? 
When we got up to the party, the birthday boy was off running around and playing with his friends.  I didn't catch many pictures of him!  I did get some cute shots of Avery and her friend Kinley.  I almost got them together in this picture. 
Kinley and Alexis and Avery all smiling big for the camera!
Clapping and having fun. 
Kinley striking a pose in her cow costume.  She looked adorable in it.  I loved the tail!
Austin blowing out his candles!  He had a trick candle in there that didn't want to go out.  The cake was delicious!
The birthday boy ready to dig into some cake! 
After cake, Austin opened some of his birthday gifts.  We got him a pretty cook truck from the movie Cars.  He really liked it and Eric helped him get it all set up. 

Hope you had a very happy 4th birthday Austin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment