background

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

getting ready for fall

Avery and I got up and out super early today.  Avery was up at 7:30am, she had breakfast, and then we headed out for our 30 minute walk around the neighborhood.  It felt great out!  It was 62 degrees when I left the house at 8am.  I wish it would stay that temperature all day long.  In the earlier part of today I was able to dress Avery in another one of her cute Halloween outfits.  After lunch I had to change her because it got too hot.  Isn't she cute?!  Her shirt says "I'm Boo-tiful".
After Avery took her morning nap, we made a quick run over to Target for a few things.  Avery was crying the entire time which made for a not so fun trip out.  Once we got home we spent the rest of the day cleaning, doing laundry, playing, and working on our bulletin board.  I took down all of the pictures we had up and put up a fall theme.  I think it looks pretty good so far.  I ordered a couple of pictures from fall of last year to put up.  I'll add any Halloween or Thanksgiving cards we may get this year, as well as new pictures of Avery this season.   
Have a great night and Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment