background

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

cold and appointment

First, I wanted to post a picture from dinner last night.  Avery had Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni for the first time... and loved it of course!  (Liz, this picture is for you!). 
Today I woke up hearing the wind blowing hard outside.  It was in the 50s, windy, and cold out!  I was beyond thrilled.  We went for a walk and had to bundle up in our cold weather gear.  Yes, I have turned into a soft Texan and get bundled up for 50 degree weather.  Sad but true. 
I went to my first therapy appointment today.  I think it went well and it was a positive experience.  It was an hour long appointment and my therapist is Jill.  I spent the hour talking about myself and my life.  I cried a little, but not as much as I thought I would.  I go back to speak with Jill again next Thursday and I'll be meeting with her once a week for the next 6 weeks.  I hope I can start to feel some relief from all the anxiety I deal with.  I know this will improve so many things in my life. 

Good night.

1 comment:

  1. That Hamburger Helper looks so good! I bet Sophia would like that. I miss you guys so much. So glad to hear that your appointment went well. :)

    ReplyDelete