background

Saturday, December 10, 2011

holiday shirt and hair cut

Yesterday we got a package in the mail from grandma Charlene.  It had the three holiday shirts that we picked out to make when we were in Colorado last month.  All three of them came out really cute!  Today Avery wore her reindeer shirt.  We decided to use non-traditional Christmas colors for this top and go for pastels. 
Laughing at me trying to take her picture!
This afternoon I went and got my hair cut!  I was in major need.  I think I last got a trim in May.  Today I had 4 inches cut off.  I love the new length and it is going to be much easier to dry and style. 
Me and my baby girl.  Please excuse the no make up going on!  This was the best picture we got with Avery kind of looking at the camera. 
Tomorrow we are going to Sophia's first birthday party.  We are looking forward to a fun day tomorrow.  Have a great Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment