background

Sunday, February 19, 2012

sazon and secret valentine gift

Today we decided to go have lunch at Sazon.  Sazon is a really good authentic Mexican restaurant off South Lamar.  We have been in the past and recently bought a Living Social deal to use there.  We sat outside because it was beautiful out today, in the low 60's.  Avery loved watching all the people and the cars drive by.
Eric and I at lunch :-)
Mmmm enjoying some sopecitos! I love these!
Once we got home, we changed clothes and headed out for a walk around the neighborhood.  Eric and Avery all ready in their shades.
Seriously the coolest little girl ever!
Ready to roll!
I also wanted to add a few pictures I took a few days before Valentine's Day.  Avery and I participated in a little Valentine's Day gift exchange with some of my mommy friends.  We all sent cards and books.
Avery got her card and book from Hunter in South Carolina.

The cute little card from Hunter!  Thanks Amber and Hunter for our secret Valentine's gift!
I'm spending my evening watching the train wreck that is The Real Housewives of Atlanta.  Happy Sunday everyone... and just 2 more days until my parents arrive in Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment