background

Saturday, February 25, 2012

the past two days with the g-units

We've been having a great time with my parents visiting!  Yesterday we spent all afternoon down at the San Marcos outlets.  We had lunch at McDonald's (Avery had her first Happy Meal!) and then we did some shopping.  I got some new tops at LOFT and my dad bought my mom, Avery, and I all something at Vera Bradley.  We enjoyed some awesome beef stew for dinner that I got going in the morning before heading out.  Once Avery was in bed and Eric and dad set up shop in the living room to play video games, mom and I headed back out to some stores.  We went over to Kohl's, Old Navy, and Carter's.  We got Avery some new pajamas and outfits.  We all had such a fun day!

Today we needed to make a Costco and Super Target run for some groceries.  Mom made her really tasty lasagna rolls for dinner.  She made these last time she was here and we all wanted them again.  I'm going to have to try making these because the recipe looks super simple. 
I decided I felt like making a cake to have for dessert.  YUM!
Before dinner Avery and her grandpa played on the laptop some.  She is loving having her grandparents here. 
Tonight Eric is working.  Avery is in bed, so I'm hanging out and relaxing with my parents.  I'm sure we'll have seconds of the cake soon!  I also got my dad into playing this silly game on his Kindle Fire that I play on my iPhone.  It's called Water? and is super fun and addicting (and I'm NOT a game person at all).  If you have a Kindle, iPhone, iPad, etc check it out! 

Hope you are having a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment