background

Saturday, February 25, 2012

beauty products part 1

I was inspired by another mommy blogger that I follow to do a post on my favorite products.  I know I always love finding great new products to use!  I've tried so many different products, but always seem to run back to the same old things I've been using forever!  Here are some of my favorite tried and true products I use.

In the shower:
I've tried all kinds of shampoo and conditioners over the years.  From cheap to expensive.  My absolute favorite that I have been using over a year now is the Suave Rosemary and Mint shampoo and conditioner.  It cleans my hair really well and I love the smell.  Why pay more?  I have found that the Aveeno shaving gel is the most smoothing and soothing on my skin.  I've been using Bath and Body Work's Warm Vanilla Sugar body wash since probably high school.  I love anything with a vanilla scent.  I ALWAYS have this body wash in my shower. 

To clean my face:
I started using the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash in 9th grade.  I've been using it ever since.  It is the only face wash that keeps my face from becoming an oil slick and keeps me from breaking out.  Same thing with the Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer with SPF 15.  Every few days I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub, another product I have been using for years.  I use Loreal eye make up remover when needed.  I use the Neutrogena Rapid Clear zit gel when needed. 

To moisturize body:
Hands down using the old school Jergen's Original Scent body lotion.  I love this stuff.  I also just discovered the Jergens Natural glow face and body lotions.  I've been using those at night before bed.  They really do give a natural healthy glow to your skin after using for a few days, no orange color. 

My scents:
Just like my body wash, I love the Bath and Body Work's Warm Vanilla Sugar body lotion and body spray.  I've been using it forever and always have it on hand.  My two favorite perfumes I use are Burberry Original and Ralph Lauren Romance.  Both are classic scents and never go out of style.  I have a few other perfumes and things, but I always go for my old favorites. 

So there are some of my favorite products!  Maybe I'll help someone find something new that they love.  I plan on doing another post soon with hair styling products and make up.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment