background

Sunday, March 4, 2012

i've been lazy the past few days

I've been lazy since my parents left to go home.  I haven't really taken my camera out to take any pictures and we haven't done anything exciting.  Tonight I need to get my butt in gear and get our bathrooms and kitchen scrubbed, dust and clean the floors.  I'm usually really good at keeping up with the housework, but when we have family visit my daily upkeep goes out the window.  You should see how big the dog hair balls are floating around our hard wood floor.  Sick.  As far as this week goes, I want to get the house back in order.  I always feel so good when it is nice and clean and organized.  Start daily walks and a stop at the park in the mornings.  Continue to meal plan and have vegetables chopped and prepared for the week (that seriously helps SO much).  I also hope to make some plans with friends so Avery can do some playing this week.  I have a few random returns/exchanges to make at some stores this week.  I also promise to keep up with my blog better and post new pictures soon!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment