background

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Relaxing Thursday

Today was a pretty laid back day.  I was up at the crack of dawn (couldn't sleep for some reason), so I had my coffee and chatted with my mom on the phone for a little while before Avery woke up for the day at 7am. Grandma Charlene got up shortly after Avery and we all had breakfast.  We went for a nice long walk through the neighborhood this morning.  The weather felt amazing!  It was nice and cool out, so it was an enjoyable walk.  We did a bunch of playing and watching the Disney channel afterwards.  
 After an early lunch and a failed attempt at getting Avery to nap, we decided to go shopping for a little while. We loaded up and headed over to Old Navy (I really needed a pair of shorts that fit!), wandered around Barnes and Noble (stopped for a cupcake at the cafe) then went over to Super Target.  We picked up some groceries and looked at baby clothes.  The newly renovated Super Target off south Mopac has a GREAT selection of baby girl clothes!  We actually live closer to the store at South Park Meadows, but we where closer to this location after shopping on Brodie.  I was good and left the store without buying Avery more clothes!  Her entire 12 month wardrobe was bought and she really doesn't need anything else!  It is so tempting though!
After our afternoon of browsing the stores, we came home and had another failed attempt at a nap.  Avery just does not want a nap today I guess!  So she is happily jumping away while Grandma Charlene and I relax!  We're ordering pizza from Cafe 1626 tonight for dinner and really looking forward to it!  They have the best pizza!  Hope you have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. I think that is the hardest part about having a girl... the temptation of buying all of the cute girl stuff. I love Super Target!!

    ReplyDelete