background

Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy 7 Months Avery!

Our little baby girl turned 7 months old today!  I can't believe it!  She is such a fun, sweet easy baby.  We really got lucky with her!  I am thankful everyday that I get to spend at home with her. Avery sleeps through the night, sits up very well on her own, loves to sit on the floor and play with her dozens of toys, she has fun sitting in her jumper and exersaucer, she loves to eat and enjoys 3 meals a day plus bottles, loves going for walks in her stroller, likes to reach out and pet Rolo, laughs and babbles all the time.  Avery is already in 12 month clothes and wears a size 3 Pampers diaper.  She is growing up so fast!  On Monday she will be staying at the Lifetime Fitness daycare for an hour a few times a week while I go to dance class!  I hope she loves meeting the other little kids in the baby room!  We love you little bear!
 This morning we had to take Avery in for her flu vaccine booster.  She had all of her 6 month vaccines done last month, but there are a couple parts to the flu vaccine.  She only cried for a second!  After we left the pediatrician's office, we decided to stop at Walmart in Buda.  I really love that store.  It is new, clean and quiet.  I'm going to start driving the extra 10 minutes to that store to do our grocery shopping.  We picked up a few random grocery items, an SD card for the smaller camera so I have it to carry in the diaper bag, and an 11x14 frame for the new picture we ordered of the family that will be hung over the entertainment center.

Once we got home, Avery started to get cranky.  The last time she had vaccines done she was sore and cranky for a couple days.  I know how sore my arm feels after a flu shot, so I know the poor thing has a sore leg.  I gave her some Tylenol and put her down for a nap.  It didn't last long.  Instead, we decided to go play in the sea of blankets and pillows in our room for awhile.  Avery loves playing in our bed!
Grandma Charlene started the project of cleaning the windows, inside and out!  I was able to help some by doing the inside cleaning part while she did the outside!  Grandma C did most of it and the windows look great!  I'm planning on making a list tonight of the cleaning and organizing projects I want to get done in the near future.  I'm such a planner and a neat freak!

Tonight is Grandma Charlene's last night with us.  It has been so great having her here the entire month of April.  We are all really going to miss her.  She has helped us so much and it is going to feel so lonely in the house when it is just me on my own again.  Tonight we are just relaxing and catching up on the royal wedding from this morning.  Hope everyone is having a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment